In 2018, EAC introduced a new initiative under its strategic objective to: Ensure inclusive and equitable access to primary education for out of school children, that will support children who are considered to be “at risk” of dropping out of primary education. EAC’s target population is the more disadvantaged and marginalized children within school/communities, those “at high risk” and those “at most risk” of dropping out.
The following guidelines specify how potential partners can submit Expressions of Interest (EOI), and offers a breakdown of the appraisal criteria used for potential partners.
EOI submission guidelines
EAC encourages the submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI) by a potential partner who has carefully reviewed the below partnership criteria and feels strongly that they are able to demonstrate that they meet these criteria.
Should you, after assessing EAC criteria against your project, feel that we are mutually aligned please download the “at risk” EOI template.
- All EOIs should be submitted in English
- All currency amounts entered in the EOI should be shown in USD ($) only
- Submit EOI to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label your email: EOI – At Risk – your organization name
- Please note that combined At Risk and OOSC enrolment EOIs will not be considered
Expressions of Interest evaluation criteria – At risk of dropping out of primary education:
Potential projects should strongly align to all criteria to be considered for support.