Potential Partner Inquiry Submission Guidelines
EAC encourages the submission of a potential partner inquiry form by interested parties who have carefully reviewed our criteria and feel strongly that they are able to demonstrate mutual alignment.
Should you, after assessing EAC criteria against your proposed project, feel that we are mutually aligned, please download and complete the potential partner inquiry form, which is available here. The form should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon review and approval, you will be invited to make all subsequent Expression of Interest (EOI) submissions and queries directly through EAA’s Management Information System (MIS).
EOI submission guidelines
Please review the below EOI evaluation criteria thoroughly and keep in mind that:
- All EOIs should be submitted in English
- All currency amounts entered in the EOI should be shown in USD ($) only
- Please note that combined OOSC enrolment and At Risk EOIs will not be considered
Expressions of Interest evaluation criteria – OOSC at the Primary Level:
Potential projects should be rated as either high or medium in all criteria to be considered for support.
EAC EOI submission timelines:
Effective 1 January, 2022, EAC will have two EOI submission periods each year.
- The first submission window will be during the first quarter of the year, 1 January through 31 March.
- The second submission window will be during the 3rd quarter of the year, 1 July through 30 September.
Potential partners can expect feedback on an EOI submission in the subsequent quarter. That is:
Request for proposal (RFP)
EOI feedback will indicate if the EOI was successful or not.
Potential partners submitting successful EOIs, will receive a RFP in either the second or fourth quarter of the year (dependent on which quarter the EOI was submitted). The RFP will include a specific timeline for the submission of a proposal. (This is usually 6 weeks)
- 1 April through 30 June if the EOI was submitted in the first quarter, and
- 1 October through 31 December if the EOI was submitted in the third quarter.